Sienna X ‘The Leading Professional Sunless Tanning Choice’ at Reading Beauty Salon
We are proud to be official suppliers and stockists of SiennaX spray tanning at our beauty salon in Reading.
SiennaX gives a gorgeous, natural-looking, all year round sun tan – and if you want to look bronzed and sun-kissed, fake tan is undoubtedly the safest option.
Thanks to developments in false tan product formulations and application equipment, you no longer have to worry about turning “orange”, either! If you’re looking to achieve a golden flawless fake tan, then a professional fake tan application is the way forward.
Boost Your Confidence with a SiennaX Spray Tan
A beautiful tan can also act as an instant confidence boost -you will look and feel like you have been drinking Pina Coladas by the pool on holiday. You’ll love the colour, compliments and confidence that only a Sienna X spray tan gives! Just Some of the Reasons Why We Love SiennaX Spray Tans…
- Quick – takes just 10 minutes!
- Safe – no UVA/UVB to damage your skin
- Natural looking – different strengths to suit your skin type
- Good for you – no wrinkles just nourishing/moisturising ingredients}
- High profile – top shows and celebrities love SiennaX!
- Confidence boosting – you’ll love the way it makes you look and feel
- Natural looking, will suit all skin types and has a holiday coconut fragrance
Is SiennaX Spray Tanning Safe?
Yes, very safe. A SiennaX sunless tan can give the same results as spending 10-14 days in the sun, but without the harmful effects of UV exposure. DHA has been approved by the FDA for use in the personal care industry for over 30 years and no adverse affects have been reported other than minor skin irritations.
Allergic reactions are extremely rare; however if you have experienced allergic reactions to self-tanning or other beauty products please arrange a skin patch test first with your Reading Beauty Salon therapist.
What Will Happen Before, During and After My Treatment at Reading Beauty Salon?
On your first tanning treatment, your therapist at Reading Beauty Salon will ask you a number of questions and a consultation card will be completed. You will then undress to your chosen dark underwear and remove jewellery.
Barrier cream will be applied to your hands, elbows,knees, feet and other dry areas to reduce tan absorption. Simply follow your therapist’s instructions, spraying will take around 10 minutes. The guide colour you see will be showered off after your development time of up to 8 hours to reveal your natural looking Sienna X tan.
How Dark Will I Get?
Sienna X has a range of solutions and your therapist will help you customise your ideal tan. Your tan results will depend on how well you tan naturally. The darker you tan in the sun, the darker you tan with Sienna X.
Many people like to have a bespoke tan, so it’s lighter in the winter months, darker in the summer. A double exposure treatment (i.e. if you have a second tanning treatment within 48 hours of your first appointment) will help you go darker with superior results.
How Long Will My Sienna X Sunless Tan Last?
Your tan will last approximately 5 to 7 days depending on your daily skincare regime, lifestyle and if you have exfoliated well prior to your tan. A sunless tan fades just like a tan from the sun – so as your skin sheds dead cells, your tan will fade.
It is really important to moisturise daily with Sienna X Radiance Body Balm. Using our unique Sienna X Gradual Glowing Self Tan after day three will also prolong and top up your tan.
Will I Still Need To Use Sun Protection With a Sienna X Tan?
Yes, we recommend you use a sunscreen with a high SPF. Consult your therapist if you are in your first trimester of pregnancy or have had an allergic reaction to tanning or any other skin care products.
Look After Your Tan: Tips and Advice to Prepare and Prolong Your Spray Tan
Before your tan:
- Exfoliate using Sienna X Polishing Body Scrub the night before your tan. Pay particular attention to dry areas such as knees and elbows.
- Paint nails and toenails
- Remove any unwanted hair 48 hours prior to your treatment.
- Don’t moisturise or use perfume before your tan.
- Remove contact lenses before the treatment to avoid contamination.
- Bring loose dark clothing and flip flops or loose fitting shoes. Tight clothing will cause the tan to rub off.
After your tan
- Leave the tan to develop for 8-10 hours. Shower using until the water runs clear and gently pat dry.
- Avoid excessive exercise, perspiring or getting wet during development.
- Long baths or going swimming will fade your developed tan quicker.
- Remember that sunless tan does not protect you in the sun.
- Use SPF to avoid burning.
- Moisturise daily with Sienna X Radiance Body Balm to enhance your tan and prolong your colour.
- Start to exfoliate four days after your tan using Sienna X Polishing Body Scrub to encourage even fading.